Sunday, May 15, 2016

I'm back! #sharmintzxc




" Maybe there's things in life we need to let go in order to be better "

15 May 2016 :

HELLOOOOOO!! Gosh, it was a good break from things.. not sure if you all noticed, but I deactivated all my social platforms for a while, but my blog was the longest. But anyways, that doesn't matter anymore.. and also the reason why I stepped back from social media was because I really needed a break from everything and just find myself and it has been a really good break. Social media being out of my life made me felt a whole lot better at that point of time because so many things happened in an instant that got me too tired to carry the load all at once. Reasons being is because of some people and their indelicate comments towards people. I won't say much because I've learnt to push all these negativity aside. 

Well time to get back to doing what I love the most! 

BLOGGING!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment