Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hello!


3-Feb-2016 

Well Hello there my loyal readers! It's been a month since I last blogged after taking a break from being socially active. I've been so caught up planning for the months ahead and still searching for who I really wanna be and really wanna do in the years to come. January has been a great month where I spent my days working and also thinking about what to do next in life and just keep improving myself, my blog and in whatever that I do. I realise that I need to do something to my blog so spice it up a little bit and make it more better than it was in the years that has passed. 

I can't wait for the months to come because I'll be back to being socially active and just sharing my life with my readers. I'm also now back to modelling, which I've been missing the whole month during my break and I've came to a realization that I can't go any further without doing what I love and what I've always yearned to do. 

So do stay tune for my upcoming new post and maybe just maybe a new video on my channel! 

Have a great day everyone! 

Love,
Shar,
xoxo

Thanks for readings!


No comments:

Post a Comment