Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Singapore Fashion Runway



" They say walk a road you''ll always remember, and here I am "

15 December 2015 :

Hi! Pheww! My very first post for the month of Dec! As usual, been super packed and busy with my stuff I hardly have the time to be here!! But no worries, I'm finally done with school and also putting aside Modelling for awhile to enjoy my holidays! 

Anyways, I had sucha great time walking for THE SINGAPORE FASHION RUNWAY. It was sucha magical moment to have worn sucha beautiful gown designed by our very own local designers!!! I had 5 segments including the finale which means I had to wear 4 outfits and change them as fast as I could!! It was pretty challenging and very much exciting because there were so many faces that I always see online now live!! It was surreal of course and having to walk the runway is definitely the best feeling of all time because the attention is all over you! 

As for now, I'm going to put modelling aside as I've been busy with it ever since the start of the year and I'm really thankful and blessed for everything that has happened this year regarding my modelling dreams and also want to thanked everyone that was part of my journey and always supporting me thru thick and thin! I'm still very far away from reaching my actual goals but I hope I'm gonna be there, soon, in god's will! But anyways, do check out my instagram in the next following days as I'll be flying off for my next adventure in the nearing country! 

Thanks for reading ;
Love,
Shar,
xoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment